- Clean up the Hydro Mess and fire the board of Hydro One and its $6-million-dollar CEO. Our first act will be to end the Liberal practice of making millionaires from your hydro bills!
- Stop sweetheart deals by scrapping the Green Energy Act.
- Cut hydro rates by 12% for families, farmers, and small businesses by:
- Returning Hydro One dividend payments to families.
- Stopping the Liberal practice of burying the price tag for conservation programs in your hydro bills and instead pay for these programs out of general government revenue.
- Cancel energy contracts that are in the pre-construction phase and re-negotiate other energy contracts.
- Declare a moratorium on new energy contracts.
- Eliminate enormous salaries at Ontario Power Generation and Hydro One.
- Stabilize industrial hydro rates through a package of aggressive reforms.
What this will cost:
Hydro One Dividend - $300-$400 million per year.
Moving Conservation Programs to Tax Base - $433 million per year.