- Get back to basics: Scrap discovery math and inquiry-based learning in our classrooms and restore proven methods of teaching.
- Get back to basics: Ban cell phones in all primary and secondary school classrooms, in order to maximize learning time.
- Focus on the fundamentals: Make mathematics mandatory in teachers’ college programs.
- Fix the current EQAO testing regime that is failing our kids and implement a standardized testing program that works.
- Respect parents: Restore Ontario’s previous sex-ed curriculum until we can install a new one that is age appropriate and based on real consultation with parents.
- Uphold moratorium on school closures until the closure review process is reformed.
- Mandate universities to uphold free speech on campuses and in classrooms.
- Provide an additional $38 million in funding for all children with autism, above and beyond the funding already in the government’s plan.
What this will cost:
Increasing Autism Funding - total $100 million over mandate.