Ontario PC Summer InternshipPublished on January 14, 2019
Eligibility: Applicants must be enrolled in a post-secondary institution as of February 1st, 2019
- Application Form
- Written Answer Section
- Cover Letter
- Resume (including references)
Deadline: The application deadline is January 31st, 2019 at 23:59 EST. Late applications will not be considered.
Interviews are scheduled to take place in Toronto between February 16 and 28. Skype interviews will be granted on a case by case basis.
- The Ontario PC Internship aims to promote and foster: student and youth activism, extensive campaign training, robust professional development, and a strong commitment to conservative principles and values.
- Interns will spend the summer developing skills in various departments.
- The Ontario PC Internship Program is a unique opportunity to learn more about politics and government, develop skills as a leader & conservative campaigner, and to help build the Ontario PC Party.
- Interns will be expected to work approximately 40 hours per week between April 29 and August 19, 2019.
Education – Institution| Area of study| Expected completion
Language proficiency – Spoken proficiency | Written proficiency
Written Responses: Each answer should not exceed 500 words.
- Explain your history, if any, with the Ontario PC Party and why you would be a good fit as a PC Intern. Please include all relevant campaign experience.
- What is a Progressive Conservative?
- What is a policy that you are passionate about that you would like to see our Ontario PC Government implement? How would you suggest/recommend it be implemented?
- What do you expect to gain from this internship and what are your work expectations?
Please submit your application form and written answers as an attachment, along with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.